Deer fillet with apple and wild mushrooms
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° c.
2. Peel the apples, cut them into thin slices and sprinkle with sugar, let caramelize.
3. Season the meat and fry it until golden brown in the pan, let it yarn for another 10 minutes in the oven.
4. Remove meat from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes under aluminium foil.
5. Cool down the pan with balsamic, stir in the wild fond, jelly and the crushed garlic, until you have a thick sauce. Add the 6. blackberries and let simmer for a moment; the berries should stay whole.
7. bake the wild mushrooms crispy in a good splash of olive oil. Season with pepper.
8. cut the fillet into slices. Serve with the sauce, apples, mushrooms and pommes duchesse.
Let us know if it tasted Facebook page? Maybe with a picture?
We are already curious!